Integration of Zoho Mailchimp Extension helps you to sync your Campaigns, Audience, Subscribers, etc between Mailchimp and Zoho CRM bidirectionally. You can schedule a sync to perform automatically in a periodic manner or trigger an instant sync whenever you want. The sync is performed securely with OAuth 2.
Install the extension by visiting your Zoho CRM account. On the Zoho Home page go to Settings.
Now search for the Marketplace from the menu. In the marketplace, select All. And you can search for the extension (Zoho Mailchimp Extension) and install it.
Before installing the extension, enter the portal name and agree to the terms and conditions of the Zoho marketplace.
Now click on continue >> Tick the checkboxes to give authorization and click Continue to Install. Now choose Users or Profiles from the given option.
You can give access only to admins or for all the users or you can select particular users.
After selecting, click the ‘confirm’ button. Zoho Mailchimp Extension once you complete the installation process, the module ‘Mailchimp and Mailchimp Audience‘ is available in your Zoho CRM. Click on the … icon and select the Mailchimp module.
To integrate your Mailchimp account in CRM.
Click on the Connect button given for Mailchimp to connect Mailchimp with the extension. Now login to the Mailchimp account.
Now the Mailchimp section looks disabled as it connects to the Zoho Mailchimp Extension. Click on Authorize in the Zoho section. And click on Accept<<Next. Read the terms and conditions and Click on Accept.
Connect to Mailchimp
Go to Zoho CRM -> Mailchimp -> Settings -> Here it shows Zoho Mailchimp Extension as connected.
If you want to modify the settings click on Edit
- Enable / Disable Sync Contacts, Sync Leads, and Sync Accounts to Sync Contacts, Leads, and Accounts data between Zoho Mailchimp Extension.
- Enable ‘Retrieve data from Mailchimp if the record is deleted in CRM ?’ to get back your data from Mailchimp if it is deleted in CRM.
- Set the default module to sync all your records only as Contacts, Leads, or Accounts.
- Enable ‘Sync Campaign and the members who received it?’ to sync the Mailchimp Campaigns to Zoho CRM with an email list.
- Enable / Disable the ‘Allow sync Mailchimp record with Zoho’ to sync the records from Zoho to Mailchimp.
- Enable ‘Allow sync to Mailchimp when the record is created or Updated in Zoho’ to automatically sync whenever the record is edited in Zoho CRM.
You can also choose the language in the Multilingual Support section. Here you have three languages that are listed here.
Once you have selected the language click on Update Language.
If you want to reset the Mailchimp API configuration that is stored in the Zoho CRM go to the Reset Mailchimp section and click on the ‘Reset Mailchimp’. Resetting Mailchimp will delete your audience list, but won’t affect contacts that you have synced with it.
You can sync your records in different modes between Zoho CRM and Mailchimp. Navigate to Mailchimp Audience -> Select Sync from the menu list.
- To sync your subscribers to Mailchimp, click on the Get List from Mailchimp button in the lists section.
- After getting the lists, you need to perform the mapping. In the mapping section, enter the name of the Mailchimp list. Map the field by dragging the correct widget from the right side column and dropping it in the appropriate place. Mapping is done for all the modules in order to sync all your subscribers.
- Now, choose the audience from the drop-down and click on Sync Subscribers.
- You can refresh the list of items by clicking the sync icon.
Sync via lists
- Click on the list. Here you can view all your list’s details.
- To view the complete details of a particular list, click on the EYE icon.
- In the detail view -> click on Summary.
- Here you can add Groups, Tags, Segments, and Webhook.
- Now you can make changes (ie, Edit or Delete) in your record and sync all the changes that you have made in a particular list just by clicking Send Changes to Mailchimp.
- Also, you can view the list’s growth history right from here.
Sync via Contacts
- In Zoho CRM, select Contacts from the side menu.
- Go to the detail view of a particular contact in which you want to sync the data with Mailchimp.
- In the detail view, select the Send To Chimp option in the top menu to sync the particular contact with Mailchimp.
Sync via Scheduler
- Synchronization of records from Mailchimp to Zoho CRM can be automatically done every ten minutes via cron.
By using conditional workflows, you can synchronize all your records automatically.
- Go to Mailchimp -> Workflow.
- Click on the Create New button in the top right corner.
- Provide the workflow name and select the module for which you want to sync records.
- Now, add the conditions in order to sync your records.
- All Conditions – All conditions must be met
- Any Conditions – Must satisfy at least one of the conditions
- Select Lists to Add Records – And select all the lists for which you need to perform in the conditions to sync from Zoho CRM to Mailchimp.
- You can also remove the set of lists by using conditions
- All Conditions – All conditions must be met
- Any Conditions – Satisfy at least any one of the conditions
- Select Lists to add Records to – Select all the lists to remove the record from Zoho CRM.
- Once completed, click on Save.
Zoho Mailchimp Extension Lists
To view, the list’s details click on Lists from the menu in Mailchimp. Also, you can see the details of all the synced contacts by clicking on the Mailchimp Audience.
List Growth History
- This chart will show you the detailed history of the list’s growth. It includes Existing, imports, Subscribed, Unsubscribed, Reconfirm, Pending, and Deleted list details.
- Click on the ≡ icon, here you have several options like View in full screen, Print chart, Download PNG Image, Download JPEG Image, Download PDF Document, Download SVG vector image, Download CSV, Download XLS, and also you can view data table.
You can sync all your records by mapping the fields.
- Go to Mapping from the module list.
- Select the list of Mailchimp from the drop-down.
- By default, you are provided with a set of mapped fields. (Eg: First Name, Last Name)
- Now, map the related fields for all the modules in Zoho CRM (Leads, Contacts, and Accounts).
- Once mapping is completed, click on the Save button.
- Mapping will be automatically performed for Campaigns.
In Zoho Mailchimp Integration, you can monitor every record that is synced. Select Logs in Zoho Mailchimp Integration and see the status of your record that you have synced.
The dashboard provides you with all the details about your contacts. All the information in the dashboard is customizable, so you can instantly check the details of a campaign. Check the list of growth of your audience and preview your campaign.